June

June
Hello!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Hello dear parents and students,

There are a couple of things that I want to inform:
1. Some of you are worried because your IXL account has expired; but the thing is that it has only been changed, meaning that the name is different; instead of having @pedregal, now we use @colegiopeterson.
So, the easiest way to access is to visit this blog page where there is a direct link to IXL.
Hopefully this information is useful.

2. I am developing a new responsibility project, this means that during November and December the homework will not be available in the blog anymore. I will keep track of this only in the agenda and students are going to be responsible of copying it the best way they can. I know that they can do it perfectly, you will see the results when the project is over, I will let you know.
This is a great opportunity for everyone, so please try not to ask in the Whatsapp chat about it; if there is something extremely important I will contact the home room mother.
Thank you for your support.

ENJOY YOUR HALLOWEEN!




No comments:

Post a Comment